Life Coaching and Mentoring Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions below apply to all coaching and mentoring services provided by Michal Kutzner (“the coach”), to any individual or organisation (“the client”) and constitute the contract for the service to be provided by Michal Kutzner for the client. The term ‘coaching’ as used here covers life coaching, personal coaching, personal development, trauma recovery, executive coaching and business coaching for clients and where applicable includes mentoring or supervision services provided for clients, coaches or others.
In committing to life coaching with me, you acknowledge the following:
• You understand that the coaching services you will be receiving from your Coach are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. You also understand that your Coach is not acting as a mental health counsellor or a medical professional.
• For legal purposes, you understand that coaching is currently an unregulated industry and that your Coach is not “licensed“ by any UK body even though the sessions may take place in England or elsewhere in English.
• You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your well-being during your coaching sessions and subsequently, including your choices and decisions.
• You understand that coaching is not a substitute for counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and you will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
• You understand that all comments and ideas offered by your Coach are solely for the purpose of aiding you in achieving the defined goals you create with your Coach. You have the ability to give your informed consent, and hereby give such consent to your coach to assist you in achieving such goals and understand that results are not guaranteed.
• You understand that to the extent our work together involves personal development, career or business, your Coach is not promising outcomes included but not limited to trauma recovery, personal introspection, increased personal happiness, career progression, profitability and/or business success.
Personal information or business information supplied by clients in coaching sessions will be treated as confidential. It will not be disclosed to a third party without the client’s prior permission, save where required by law or where action might be necessary to prevent harm to the client or someone else.
The number of sessions provided is agreed on a session-by-session basis.
You hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge your Coach, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages you may claim to have or that you may have arising out of acts or omissions by yourself or by your Coach as a result of the advice given by your Coach or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated by this agreement.
You understand that your Coach will protect your information as confidential unless you state otherwise in writing.
This contract is governed by the law of England whose courts have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute, disagreement, proceedings or legal claim of any nature relating to the service provided or the contract.